Welcome to Quality Publishing’s Online Printing Facility!
Here, you can expect to experience most of what customer’s do when they walk into our physical location – 24 HOURS A DAY! Through this site you can request an estimate, place an order, send files to our art department, and contact any of our employees through email links.
We encourage our customers to take advantage of our FREE Customer Order Desk feature. This is your company’s personalized space on the site to work with or contact Quality Publishing.
Just click on the “Contact Us” button and give us your information and put “Order Desk” in the subject line, and we will set it up for you. An email will be sent with your login and password information for each person you requested to be added.
The benefits of the Quality Publishing Customer Order Desk are:
• All form information is automatically filled in for you. All you fill in Is job/project specific information.
• Your order forms are setup to go directly to your customer service rep, or graphic designer that you prefer to work with.
• You can view your proofs online.
• You have a online Document Library of previous jobs that you have ordered. When it is time to reorder, and you have no revisions on the job, you can select the document from the library and send it with your order without having to handle the files on your end again.
• Your Customer Order Desk can also have multiple user logins under the same order desk.
Hot Off the Press
Mistakes happen. The most important part is what you do to learn from them. Take it from marketers who have been there… all of us! These common mistakes have happened to us all, but you can take steps to ensure they don’t happen to you.
Whether you’re looking to offer a sale during Memorial Day weekend or your business is closed for the holiday and you’re still looking to get in on the action, there are plenty of ways for your company to get involved.
How will your business get creative and brand outside the box (or even ON a box!)? Use this guide as a jumping-off point to lead a creative discussion with your team. You never know what’s waiting to be a big branding win for your business.