Welcome to Quality Publishing’s Online Printing Facility!
Here, you can expect to experience most of what customer’s do when they walk into our physical location – 24 HOURS A DAY! Through this site you can request an estimate, place an order, send files to our art department, and contact any of our employees through email links.
We encourage our customers to take advantage of our FREE Customer Order Desk feature. This is your company’s personalized space on the site to work with or contact Quality Publishing.
Just click on the “Contact Us” button and give us your information and put “Order Desk” in the subject line, and we will set it up for you. An email will be sent with your login and password information for each person you requested to be added.
The benefits of the Quality Publishing Customer Order Desk are:
• All form information is automatically filled in for you. All you fill in Is job/project specific information.
• Your order forms are setup to go directly to your customer service rep, or graphic designer that you prefer to work with.
• You can view your proofs online.
• You have a online Document Library of previous jobs that you have ordered. When it is time to reorder, and you have no revisions on the job, you can select the document from the library and send it with your order without having to handle the files on your end again.
• Your Customer Order Desk can also have multiple user logins under the same order desk.
Hot Off the Press
Sometimes, it’s important to go back to the basics. While digital marketing can’t be ignored, it’s important to incorporate old-school, tried and true marketing methods to build a truly holistic marketing plan.
Public speaking can be scary, but it doesn’t have to be. If you remember these tips and practice beforehand, your presentation is sure to be a hit. Give them a try to see how you can develop your public speaking skills and grow professionally.
Strong content is the backbone of a business blog. If you’re not sure where to start with your blog, try out these seven post ideas. Share a blog post and engage with consumers in order to continue marketing and growing the business.